Monday, March 17, 2008

Cowboys and Cows and Pigs : Oh My! !


Lucy and Matt were talking, and Lucy asked about Matt's nose ring. He showed her, and she laughed and told him he looked like a cow - "You look like a cow! Cowboy!"

Then somehow we got to talking about what we get from cows (still trying to get her to say things OTHER than meat come from cows...). For the next few minutes Lucy sang a lovely song that went a little something like:

"Cow boobies cow boobies, milk is from the cow boobs!"

I showed her a youtube about milking cows (luckily I found a G rated clip, I was a bit scared searching..) and she ran off giggling.

I checked my email and was replying to some messages when I heard hooting and uproarious laughter from the lounge. I ran in to find both Lucy and Matt looking at the ceiling talking about footprints.

Yes.

Lucy was spider-pigged on my ceiling, and now I have to clean the footprints off before next rent inspection! ! Gah!!!

No comments: