Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lucy and I went to my mums today, for the day and the night. I decided that seeing as mum owns her house, and it theoretically doesn't matter if Luc ruins the place, so I figured today would be a great day for painting.

Mum had this huge canvas, bigger than my tiger, and we got out heaps of paints and glue and sparkles (barkles as Lucy calls them). She painted circles, and lines with a paintbrush, and then she painted her tummy and rubbed it on the canvas. She fingerpainted, she tummy painted, she hand painted. Then I brought out a spray bottle, and Lucy sprayed paint on her mural, and then on nannys pants giggling.

When she had finished painting, we filled ballons with glitter and sand, then blew them up and popped them over the picture.

What a great day!

No comments: